Award Winning Author
You have probably heard it said that over 90% of doctor visits are "stress related". Learn to manage your symptoms forever when you master the skills presented in this program. Based in the science of biofeedback, this is the only stress management program that is both scientific and measurable.
Click here to find out more about this effective program.
Sign Up for Kelsie's FREE Monthly Newsletter Naturally Stress Free
About Kelsie Kenefick...
Kelsie Kenefick is an internationally recognized authority on how stress affects health. She has designed and clinically tested a program for alleviating physical and mental symptoms of stress. No other stress management program compares to this unique, scientific, and measurable approach. Thousands of patients have completed her program and became symptom free. She is the author of the award-winning Migraines Be Gone and The Stress Mess
Ms Kenefick is a gifted presenter who will captivate any audience with her educational, enlightening and empowering presentations. Her style is upbeat and positive with a flair for getting the audience involved. Inspiring people to take control of their health and stress is what she does best.
- M.P.S., Masters in Professional Studies, State University of New York at New Paltz, in humanistic psychology and education, 1980
- B.C.B - Board Certified in Biofeedback, Biofeedback Certification Institute of America, 1995
- L.M.H.C. - Licensed Mental Health Counselor, New York State, 2006
- C.S.T - Certified Seminar Trainer - Peak Potentials
- Board member/membership chair, Colorado Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (C.A.A.P.B.), 1996 – 2000
- Teacher, University of Colorado Medical School, Denver, “Introduction to Biofeedback”
- Hospital experience in biofeedback – Boulder Community Hospital in Pain Recovery Center, and Centura Health Hospital, Durango, Colorado, in Pain Clinic
- Co-creator of multi-disciplinary neurological clinic (Windom Medical Center), Durango, Colorado
- Private biofeedback practice – Durango, Colorado and Boulder, Colorado
- World Yoga University, Monroe, New York, 1978 – 1982, studied yoga and holistic healing
- Keynote speaker and seminar trainer, stress management - at Omega Institute, schools (for teachers and students), government organizations, corporations, hospitals, 1980-present
- Stress Management for Children - Developed curriculum for the "Life Positive" program, which was published and distributed nationally as part of a drug abuse prevention program.1988
- Yoga teacher – for all populations from teens to seniors, and people living with pain, 1982-present